Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing #22

I glanced at all the Nings listed, but really spent some time with Teacher Lingo. I am currently a teacher and not in a library yet, so I thought I'd find some things of interest there. Teacher lingo had lesson ideas, teacher blogs, message boards, and you could add your own blog. The message boards are good because you can discuss issues going on in your own grade level with people who are teaching the same. Maybe they have been through a similar experience and can offer advice. You can also click on "find teachers" at the top of the site and narrow down the list of blogs to find the type of blog that you are looking for.
When I become a librarian, I can share this networking site with the teachers on my campus. It could be presented quick in a faculty meeting if your principal gives you a few minutes to share something.

No comments:

Post a Comment