Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thing #14

Technorati
I liked the features on Technorati. It seemed easier to me to navigate than some of the other sites I have looked at previously. One thing I liked was the "Top 100 Lists" which lists the top blogs for things like technology, politics, and gadgets. I also typed in "library" while on the site and 878 posts came up. Some involved actual library information and some were about events that happened at libraries.
I also noticed a section called "Hottest Blogging Blog Posts." This is where you could go if you strictly wanted information about blogging and how to improve your blog. You could also click on "list of popular tags" which I found helpful because sometimes what I type in as a tag does not give me the information I am looking for.
I found Technorati to be a very helpful site which I will definitely use in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment