Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing #18

I really like Google Docs. I have used it quite a bit recently. One reason it is a good program is that you can share your documents with peers and get their opinion on them. Also, if you are working on something with a group of people, they can all have access to it at the same time, rather than sending it one by one via email. Then, all group members can see what all the other members are adding to the product at the same time. This has been especially helpful in graduate school with group projects.
I can imagine also using Google Docs as I teach editing to my fourth graders. I can inspire my higher level students by teaching them how to use this program and then maybe they will be excited to edit what they write if they get to use a neat program like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment