Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thing #9

I looked around at some of the educational blogs. I added Cool Cat Teacher Blog and School Library Journal to my Google Reader. I also added a few of the book reviewers' blogs to my reader. This will make checking those blogs better. I often will not search out blogs to read because in the past it has taken so much time to get to each one. With the Google Reader I can subscribe to my favorites and just click on the ones I want to read. This tool will help me keep up with what's going on in the educational world and allow me easy, quick access to new book reviews.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, your blog looks GOOD! I am so illiterate when it comes to this stuff! Anyway, I agree with your comments about Google Reader. What a great tool, especially for librarians and teachers. There are so many blogs out there, and this seems like a quick and easy way to just check the ones you're interested in very quickly. Did you know about this before this exercise? I didn't. All of this is new to me, but Google Reader will be something that I use in the future!
    Thanks!
    Schwab

    ReplyDelete