Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thing #11 - Library Thing

I am no stranger to Library Thing! However, in the past I have only used it to find books and look at the reviews listed for the books. On this visit, I checked out the groups. I found a few interesting ones, like "Librarians Who Library Thing." This one will be good to frequent to keep up with what other librarians are doing or what they think about library issues. I also liked the group YA Lit, as that is something I'm interested in and now that I'm not in YA Lit class, I need to hear about new titles! Another interesting group I found was 1001 Books to Read Before You Die. People in that group have posted lists of books they think you should read - another good resource for finding personal reading suggestions!
I also started a list of my favorite titles, but after adding a few, I realized I could be adding titles all night. So, that will be something I will go back to at a later time, when I have more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment